I just installed a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "The file mfc100d.dll is missing." I've tried to download the mfc100d.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve mfc100d.dll issues with the following solution.
At whiles, mfc100d.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Once you uninstalled the software, mfc100d.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot mfc100d.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download mfc100d.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the mfc100d.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the mfc100d.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC is able to chect out the damaged mfc100d.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Smart Dll Missing Fixer,How to Fix Pop3trapres.dll not Found Error,How to Fix Popcorn72.exe Missing Error,How to Fix Mm_ado.dll not Found Error,How to Fix Mnmpltfm.dll Missing Error,How to Fix Mmw60.dll Missing Error