I just installed a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application has failed to start because arkHTTPClient.dll was not found." Some friends told me to download a new arkHTTPClient.dll files. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve arkHTTPClient.dll issues with the following solution.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of arkHTTPClient.dll missing error. Once you uninstalled the software, arkHTTPClient.dll issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot arkHTTPClient.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download arkHTTPClient.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the arkHTTPClient.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the arkHTTPClient.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might chect out the missing arkHTTPClient.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Automatic arkHTTPClient.dll Missing Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing arkHTTPClient.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register arkHTTPClient.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!