What Causes asmihl80a.dll Error?
Details about asmihl80a.dll Files:
Troubleshoot asmihl80a.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download asmihl80a.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the asmihl80a.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the asmihl80a.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker can chect out the corrupted asmihl80a.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!Kernel data inpage error is to do a system restore. If it still doesn't work, you had better choose a trustful software.