I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because atimppif.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the atimppif.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve atimppif.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: ATI 32-bit Multimedia Peripheral Port(MPP) Driver|
|Company: ATI Technologies Inc.|
|File Size: 41984 bytes (41 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 6c852ce9eab0d9dc08785044a6aaf333|
You may encounter atimppif.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\atimppif.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: atimppif.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file atimppif.dll is missing."
- "atimppif.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because atimppif.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot atimppif.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing atimppif.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Troubleshoot atimppif.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download atimppif.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the atimppif.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the atimppif.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker might chect out the missing atimppif.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Read More:How to Fix atim32.dll Errors,How to Fix atim64.dll is Missing Error,360OKClean.dll,ashldres.dll,HalExtIntcLpioDMA.dll,Half-Life 2 GDF.dll,ntdsatq.dll