What is rnet400.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). rnet400.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
Common rnet400.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rnet400.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rnet400.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rnet400.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rnet400.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rnet400.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rnet400.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rnet400.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rnet400.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rnet400.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rnet400.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, rnet400.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic rnet400.dll Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing rnet400.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register rnet400.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!http://blog.speedupwindows.org/
Read More:,rpc error,how to uninstall ask,pc freezes,debugger,how to enable cookies on my computer