What is RC94C1XX.DLL?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across RC94C1XX.DLL error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
RC94C1XX.DLL Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RC94C1XX.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RC94C1XX.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RC94C1XX.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RC94C1XX.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RC94C1XX.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RC94C1XX.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RC94C1XX.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RC94C1XX.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RC94C1XX.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RC94C1XX.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, RC94C1XX.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Step by step to remove RC94C1XX.DLL error:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RC94C1XX.DLL Problems Removal Guide:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RC94C1XX.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RC94C1XX.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!http://bestdriversupdate.com/
Read More:,csrss exe,0x8007045d,windowsupdate_dt000,how to increase computer memory,errore 1068 windows 7