What is RtNicprop64.DLL?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). RtNicprop64.DLL problems might occur when your RtNicprop64.DLL is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common RtNicprop64.DLL Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RtNicprop64.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RtNicprop64.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RtNicprop64.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RtNicprop64.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RtNicprop64.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RtNicprop64.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RtNicprop64.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RtNicprop64.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RtNicprop64.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RtNicprop64.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, RtNicprop64.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, RtNicprop64.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RtNicprop64.DLL Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RtNicprop64.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RtNicprop64.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!http://articles.bestpcfixer.net/
Read More:,erreur 0x80040600,error 500 java lang stringindexoutofboundsexception,windowsinstaller,windows 7 reparieren,kernel32 dll error