Dll Name: RKCeVj.dll
Description: Anywhere access client
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Possible RKCeVj.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RKCeVj.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RKCeVj.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RKCeVj.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RKCeVj.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RKCeVj.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RKCeVj.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RKCeVj.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RKCeVj.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RKCeVj.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RKCeVj.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in RKCeVj.dll Error?
Resolve RKCeVj.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download RKCeVj.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RKCeVj.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the RKCeVj.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC can chect out the damaged RKCeVj.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.In most cases, if you encounter RKCeVj.dll issues, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but some time it says "RKCeVj.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's definitely an amazing software to remove dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.