|Description:||RICOH RPCS Printer Driver|
|Company:||RICOH CO., LTD.|
|Recommended:||Download RC34N130.dll File Now|
RC34N130.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RC34N130.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RC34N130.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RC34N130.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RC34N130.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RC34N130.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RC34N130.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RC34N130.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RC34N130.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RC34N130.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RC34N130.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in RC34N130.dll Error?
Fix RC34N130.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download RC34N130.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RC34N130.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the RC34N130.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC can chect out the damaged RC34N130.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.In most cases, if you encounter RC34N130.dll problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "RC34N130.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is easy for me. It's absolutely a good tool to remove dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.