rrasprxy.dll issue is regarded as a critical system error and cannot be removed completely by simply reinstalling any application. It is associated with rrasprxy.dll file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can probably lead to horrible problems to the system, containing of unexpected Blue Screen of Death pops- up, driver update failure, computer sound quality deteriorates, problematic driver removal failure, inexplicable loss of system performance and undesirable accumulation of complicated system errors.
What is rrasprxy.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). rrasprxy.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
Common rrasprxy.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rrasprxy.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rrasprxy.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rrasprxy.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rrasprxy.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rrasprxy.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rrasprxy.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rrasprxy.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rrasprxy.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rrasprxy.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rrasprxy.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of rrasprxy.dll missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, rrasprxy.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Step by step to remove rrasprxy.dll error:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic rrasprxy.dll Issues Removal Guide:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing rrasprxy.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register rrasprxy.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!Rc45.dll,REMEMCOM.DLL
Read More:,outlook express error 0x800ccc0b,outlook 2010 not responding,outlook error code 0x80070057,error 0x800ccc0d outlook,outlook send receive error 0x80040600