What is rr05w__e.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). rr05w__e.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
rr05w__e.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rr05w__e.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rr05w__e.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rr05w__e.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rr05w__e.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rr05w__e.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rr05w__e.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rr05w__e.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rr05w__e.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rr05w__e.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rr05w__e.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of rr05w__e.dll missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic rr05w__e.dll not Found Error Removal Advice:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing rr05w__e.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register rr05w__e.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!Blue Computer Screen,Bsod 0x0a,Bsod Message,Capita Bsod,Disable Bsod
Read More:,error 0x800ccc0d outlook,outlook error 0x80040900,outlook error 554 5.7.1,outlook error 0x800c0133,outlook express error 0x800ccc78