Dll Name: ReaderDll.dll
Description: Main reader loop
Version: 1, 0, 0, 0
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Rochford Thompson
You may encounter ReaderDll.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\ReaderDll.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ReaderDll.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ReaderDll.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ReaderDll.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because ReaderDll.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\ReaderDll.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "ReaderDll.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ReaderDll.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module ReaderDll.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that ReaderDll.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Why need to protect Your PC from getting ReaderDll.dll errors?Generally speaking, Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL, OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). The file formats for DLLs are the same as for Windows EXE files – that is, Portable Executable (PE) for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and New Executable (NE) for 16-bit Windows. As with EXEs, DLLs can contain code, data, and resources, in any combination.(quote from wikipedia.org) When people receive missing ReaderDll.dll error, your PC may start running sluggishly and abnormally and even worse, you might be unable to work with many of the application installed on Windows. While, it's vital to fix ReaderDll.dll not found error in time.
Automatic ReaderDll.dll Missing Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing ReaderDll.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register ReaderDll.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it pops up "ReaderDll.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's definitely a good tool to remove dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.