Once you own a computer, you must experience windows update process. However, windows update error could occur at the same time. Don't be afraid of the problem. In this article, I want to show you several ways to repair windows update problems. Let's illustrate microsoft drivers as an example.
Causes of microsoft drivers Issues:
- Failed to install the latest windows update.
- System files are corrupted or damaged.
- Windows Update application's unable to access specific user data.
- Virus infection or Trojan attacks your PC.
1. Try to install the update again. The whole update procedure can be quite easy as long as you read this instructions carefully.
a. Click Start Button, and choose Control Panel. Click on All Programs and then click on Windows Update.
b. Click Check for Updates to examine the potential risk for your PC.
c. After the above step, if you still cannot solve microsoft drivers problems, you had better install windows installer again.
2. Perform a system restore for your computer.
a. Click Start, type system restore in the searching box. Run System restore as administrator.
b. Then do as the restore instructions step by step.
Here offers a video instructions of how to restore your system to its original date.
Tutorial of Fixing microsoft drivers
If the manual method doesn't work, you can also try the automatic steps below. At present, there are so many software for you to choose. I would like to recommend you an amazing update tool: SmartPCFixer. This is absolutely an easy-to-use tool for computer users to repair microsoft drivers problems.
Step 1: Please click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
Step 2: Launch the software and click System Tools.
Step 3: Choose Windows Update, then SmartPCFixer will help you troubleshoot all microsoft drivers automatically.