Luckily for you, removed in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove Local Print Spooler Device Not Running Error By Yourself.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot Local Print Spooler Device Not Running Problems Manually?
To remove Local Print Spooler Device Not Running problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Repair Local Print Spooler Device Not Running Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Local Print Spooler Device Not Running error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Local Print Spooler Device Not Running error completely.
Is your PC healthy?PC runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good choice for people to get rid of Local Print Spooler Device Not Running issues. Besides of fixing Local Print Spooler Device Not Running errors, this tool also possesses amazing function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Error Code Oxc0000bf8,Internet Explorer 10,Windows Vista Startup Problems Hp,Audio Device Is Disabled Windows 7,Support Microsoft Comkb956197