My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" 0x0000012f problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve 0x0000012f problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of 0x0000012f error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix 0x0000012f problem.
Method Two: To repair 0x0000012f error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
0x0000012f error can be a disaster for your PC. If 0x0000012f error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x0000012f error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x0000012f error in time.
"windowsupdate_80070002 Or Windowsupdate_dt000,Code 80080005 Windows 7,ERROR_EVT_FILTER_INVTYPE,ERROR_SXS_INVALID_ACTCTXDATA_FORMAT,Windowsupdate_c1900101 Or Windowsupdate_dt000" (1)
Read More:,0x800f0102 windows update,ERROR_MCA_OCCURED,ERROR_INCORRECT_ACCOUNT_TYPE,"windowsupdate_8007045d",ERROR_CTX_SECURITY_LAYER_ERROR