Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up 2009_ffd_2 issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve 2009_ffd_2?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot 2009_ffd_2 error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix 2009_ffd_2 problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot 2009_ffd_2 error effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
2009_ffd_2 file is definitely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. Therefore, 2009_ffd_2 fixer is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..ERROR_CLUSTER_BACKUP_IN_PROGRESS,ERROR_DS_NO_CHAINING,ERROR_IPSEC_MM_FILTER_PENDING_DELETION,ERROR_SXS_COMPONENT_STORE_CORRUPT,ERROR_TRANSACTION_NOT_FOUND
Read More:,windows photo viewer update,Windows update error code 0x8007277B,windows 7 update error 0x80072efd,Windows update error 0x80248006,windows installer issues