In fact, 0x8009480e error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I want to provide you two good solutions.
Solution One: Resolve 0x8009480e Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0x8009480e Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can You Remove 0x8009480e Issues By Yourself?
To solve 0x8009480e error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0x8009480e Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove 0x8009480e error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0x8009480e error completely.
We should never ignore 0x8009480e problem when we encounter it at the first time. If 0x8009480e error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x8009480e error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x8009480e error in time.
Related: Highspeed Dial Up,Windows 7 File Access Denied Error Code 2,Windows Updatess,Dvd Free,Registry Cleaner Xp
Read More: ,Graphic Driver Installation Crashes My System,(directs0Ã?80040154),Error Message 1625,Ways Round 0xc004c003,Unable To Locate Parametermessagefile For Event